Choice Plus Benefits of Carrollton
The Annual Medicare Enrollment Period Is Here
Let Choice Plus Benefits of Carrollton help you get your best plan from one of the top-20 companies we represent.
Welcome to Choice Plus Benefits. For over 25 years we’ve served and continue to serve the Medicare insurance needs of thousands of people just like you. So if you’re seriously shopping for the best possible Medicare Supplemental Insurance, call us or fill out the form below. If you want to sit down, face-to-face, with an experienced independent Medigap, Medicare, and Medicare Advantage insurance agent, just ask. We’ll get back to you as quickly as possible. Let us know how we can help. We’re here to make this process as easy and productive as possible.
To learn more, check out the two very important Supplemental Medicare Insurance videos on this page.
The 5 biggest Mistakes People Make When Purchasing Medicare Insurance
- Signing Up On The Phone: You are going to be inundated with calls, ads, direct mail, and more from insurance companies all across the US trying to enroll you in a Medicare plan over the phone. Do not make this mistake! Talk face-to-face with a real person who has extensive experience with Medicare insurance.
- Not Looking At Both Unrestricted and Advantage Plans: Having an experienced, independent broker explain all your plan options, including unrestricted insurance vs Medicare advantage plans, can make a world of difference in how well your plan works for you and your peace of mind.
- Choosing Adjustable Instead Of Level Pricing: Buying a plan solely on cost and not looking at the impending rate increases until it’s too late can cost you way more down the line.
- Not Getting Enough Coverage Or The Right Coverage: Medicare doesn’t cover everything. That’s why you need Medicare insurance. But not having enough coverage will drive up you’re out of pocket costs and drive you crazy if and when you need to make a claim.
- Not Understanding The Benefit Of An Enrollment Period: If you don’t start out with the right plan and have to switch your plan later, you will be asked medical underwriting questions that may make switching difficult to impossible.
Here’s one of many 5-star reviews we’ve received
Aug 30, 2018, by Nancy S. on Choice Plus Benefits
My insurance agent, John Stamper with Choice Plus Benefits, is the best. When I turned 65 I was inundated with all the advertisements from different insurance companies; a friend recommended John and he spent lots of time with me going through different Medicare supplemental insurance plans. Now every year John reviews the different drug plans for the medications I take so I am able to get my prescriptions at the best price possible. I would highly refer John Stamper for your insurance needs.
open enrollment | Medigap insurance |insurance agency Dallas | disability insurance Dallas | insurance brokerage Dallas | affordable health care Dallas | Texas Medicare supplement insurance | medicare supplement insurance Texas | affordable health care act | b health b insurance | disability insurance | disability insurance companies insurance brokers Dallas | insurance brokers | insurance underwriters | Life insurance Dallas | medical insurance Dallas | long-term care Dallas | Long-term care | disability insurance companies Dallas | disability insurance companies | health insurance companies | Medicare Plan F | Medicare Plan D | Medicare Plan C | Medicare Plan A | Medicare Plan B