affordable health care act |patient protection and affordable care act | Obama care | b obama b care
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, often shortened to the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and nicknamed Obamacare, is a United States federal statute enacted by the 111th United States Congress and signed into law by President Barack Obama on March 23, 2010
$347.50 per child, $695 per adult or 2.5% of household income. Whichever is greater with a maximum penalty of $2,085 per family.
You MUST Enroll by 11/01/2015 to have Coverage for 2016.
Offering ON exchange and OFF exchange PPO & HMO Plans.
Did you know most penalties can often be higher than what your premium is?
Did you know the most important part of your subsidized plan is your network of doctors, hospitals, and the reimbursements for services ON exchange OFF exchange PPO or HMO.
What Choice Plus Benefits offers to you the consumer:
- Established office with over 35 years of Health and Financial experience.
- Proper explanation of your health plan.
- Office is properly certified to sell and explain plans.
- We will keep you informed and up to date on changes as they present themselves.
- Easy office to do business with.